- REPORTER experienced some connectivity issues and a brief outage on Friday afternoon, 10/5, from approximately 2:30pm to 3:30pm. This was due to a storage issue with our hosting provider that has since been resolved. For details please see the sysnews announcement.
- The REPORTER Production environment was updated with the following functionality:
- Fixed an issue preventing payment for cart add-ons when a 100% discount was used on a course
- Added Legal Name field to the Additional Roster Information report on the Instance Roster page
- Added prerequisite notes field to the Prerequisites Approved tab on the View Instance page
- Development on Certificate Programs is nearing completion. You may notice program sections starting to appear on the dashboard and in the course details. Additional information will be available once program development is complete.
- If your department offers Certificate Programs and would like to create and track them through REPORTER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The REPORTER Team offers multiple self-paced online training courses to review REPORTER topics, such as how to use the system as an admin or participant. For information about training or to register, click here.
- Open Help Session schedule, access, and information: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/help-sessions/
- Next Session: Wed, October 10th at 10am, Add to Calendar
- Report issues or provide feedback online:
- REPORTER primary resources quick reference sheet: go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources