We are on target for moving REPORTER Release 3 to Production this evening around 9pm.
The contents of Release 3 will be all development items from Releases 2.3.1 through 2.3.5, as well as the following larger items which have taken multiple development cycles to complete and therefore have not been included in any previous Releases.
- Prerequisite Updates: In an effort to make Prerequisites easier to find and use for Participants, (1) removed Prerequisites from the Shopping Cart and moved them to the My Courses dashboard, (2) redesigned the display of Prerequisites on the dashboard, and (3) added Delete and Replace functionality for documents.
- Affiliate Updates: Streamline process for the request and creation of Affiliates.
- Landing Page and High Level UI/UX Updates: Creation of new Landing Pages for the REPORTER application. These pages are based on mockups that were approved previously. High level UI/UX changes to improve the overall look and feel of the application are also included.
- Athletics Page: A new set of screens for use by the NC State Athletics Compliance Office for the documenting of NCAA rules and regulations training completed with coaches, athletes, and volunteers.
- Formatting Review and Updates: Reviewed all pages, views, and reports for the formatting of Field Labels, Button Labels, and Column Headers across the application for consistency.
- Additional Production Support Items