Yesterday evening, August 31st, several hotfixes were successfully moved into production. The issues addressed include:
- Remove the “Important Notice” and “Items in cart require payment” messages from the Registration workflow in preparation for the use of iFrames.
- Addition of the Outage Announcement for the Rackspace cutover to the REPORTER Landing Page.
- Update to the Compliance Workflow to streamline the starting steps in the workflow and with Recommended Courses.
- Resolve an issue with the “X Days Prior to Start of Class” email being sent on multiple days.
- Format corrections to the “Outstanding Payment” email.
- Resolve an issue with the creation of new Instances.
- If an Instance which has a deep link has been cancelled, Participants can still register for the Instance via the deeplink.
Our next scheduled update is for Release 3.4 to Production, which will take place on Thursday evening, September 8th.