REPORTER was updated yesterday evening, September 8th, with Release 3.4.
The following items are included in this Release.
- Remove the “Important Notice” and “Items in cart require payment” messages from the Registration workflow in preparation for the use of iFrames.
- Addition of the Outage Announcement for the Rackspace cutover to the REPORTER Landing Page.
- Update to the Compliance Workflow to streamline the starting steps in the workflow and with Recommended Courses.
- Resolve an issue with the “X Days Prior to Start of Class” email being sent on multiple days.
- Format corrections to the “Outstanding Payment” email.
- Resolve an issue with the creation of new Instances.
- Move of REPORTER Production environment to Amazon Web Services
- Enabled use of iFrames for credit card payments
- Updates to Prerequsites functionality
- Updates to Athletics Student Load
- Email Templates Updates
- Updates to verbiage of various emails
- Tagging (Compliance) Rework
- Updates to email workflows.
- Addition of status for “New Assignment”
- Spreadsheet Items
- Email corrections, athletics fixes, compliance fixes, payment and financial fixes, instance fixes
You can continue following the Development Team’s progress via the Reporter 4 Spreadsheet.