- The REPORTER Production environment will be updated tonight, June 29th from 7-10pm. Please note that guests logging in with accounts that do not end in @ncsu.edu will experience an outage during this time.
- The following changes will be included in this week’s update:
- Implementation of a new Guest Account system for creation and maintenance of external REPORTER accounts. Additional details about Guest Accounts can be found here.
- All Guest users will need to change their password the first time they log in to REPORTER after this maintenance
- Upon creation of a new Guest account, an additional profile details page will open to enter employer information, address and phone number.
- Updated the shopping cart layout for improved user experience
- Added a direct link to the course catalog on the REPORTER landing page (before logging in)
- Updated the wording for the label above the Guest Login button
- Added help bubbles to the login box to explain the difference in log in options
- Updated the mobile pages to match new guest accounts and cart items changes
- For $0 online instances integrated with Moodle, we are now including wording in registration emails about how to launch the courses
- Fixed an issue causing requirement archiving to time out
- Added the ability to include HTML formatting in the requirement assignment message field
- Added Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) Students to the weekly student update
- Additional cart items, such as sponsorships, can now be added to instances with financials. Click here for details
- Course Admins can now configure pricing by date ranges (i.e. early bird or late registrations) – click here for more details
- Additional reports have been added to accommodate the new cart items, including an additional report specific to additional cart items
- The Order Summary has been updated to add additional cart items.
- Changed the report title ‘Financial View’ to ‘Registration Financial View’
Support Resources and Training Updates
- A help page is available that is specific to guest accounts and will be linked on the support homepage for the next few weeks (it is already in the participant help section): https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/62918updates/
- The REPORTER Team offers multiple self-paced online trainings to review REPORTER topics, including how to use the system as an admin or participant. For information about these trainings, or to register, click here.
- Open Help Session schedule, access, and information: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/help-sessions/
- Next: Wednesday, July 11th from 2-3:30pm, Add to Calendar
- Report production issues or provide feedback online:
- Additional REPORTER resources: go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources