- The REPORTER Production environment was updated with the following functionality:
- Fixed an issue preventing Course Admins who were instance instructors from registering users off of the waitlist
- Fixed an issue with guest account name changes
- Fixed an issue preventing creation of guest accounts caused by phone number formatting
- Updated the SUB payment process to account for users paying with state appropriated 4 ledgers that include a phase
- The REPORTER Team will be demonstrating the new Certificate Programs development on August 31st. If your department offers Certificate Programs and would like to create and track them through REPORTER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The REPORTER Team offers multiple self-paced online trainings to review REPORTER topics, including how to use the system as an admin or participant. For information about training or to register, click here.
- Open Help Session schedule, access, and information: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/help-sessions/
- Next: Wednesday, August 22nd from 10am-11:30am, Add to Calendar
- Report production issues or provide feedback online:
- Additional REPORTER resources: go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources