- The REPORTER Production environment was updated with the following functionality:
- Development on Certificate Programs is nearing completion. You may notice program sections starting to appear on the dashboard and in course details. Additional information will be available once program development is complete.
- Fixed a timeout issue caused when large groups were assigned to a requirement via the View Registrants not Assigned compliance page
- Fixed an issue preventing preferred and legal names on external accounts from being updated within REPORTER
- Fixed an issue causing course registration to be available on mobile devices before the registration window opened
- Fixed an issue causing the aggregate totals on questionnaire responses to show as ‘0’
- Fixed an issue preventing Financial Admins from viewing Cart Add ons in Financial reports
- If your department offers Certificate Programs and would like to create and track them through REPORTER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be advised that NC State University is under Reduced Operations (Condition 1 of the UNC System Adverse Weather Policy) beginning noon on Wednesday, Sept. 12. Condition 1 will be in effect from noon until 5 p.m. Wednesday, moving then to Condition 2 until 5 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 16. As a result, limited REPORTER support will be available from 9/13 through potentially 9/17.
- Navigation and content on the support site has been updated to improve ease of access to resources; including adding quick link questions to the front page.
- The REPORTER Team offers multiple self-paced online training courses to review REPORTER topics, including how to use the system as an admin or participant. For information about training or to register, click here.
- Open Help Session schedule, access, and information: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/help-sessions/
- Next session: Wednesday, September 19th from 2pm-3:30pm, Add to Calendar
- Report issues or provide feedback online:
- REPORTER primary resources quick reference sheet: go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources