REPORTER Highlight: Online Learning Integration Thinking about offering online training? Want to track online course completion as final attendance for a REPORTER instance? Check out these great resources for connecting REPORTER registrations to the Moodle Learning Management System:
- How to integrate: Step-by-Step written guide and Online Training
- Yearly Maintenance/Rollover guidelines for integrated instances
- Verify Completions when using Moodle w/ REPORTER: How to verify all users who have completed the Moodle content are marked complete in REPORTER; and fill in missing completions.
- Verify a user’s completion (Moodle integrated instances): What to do if a user says they’ve completed the Moodle content but not received credit in REPORTER
- Get help using Moodle: go.ncsu.edu/moodleresources
The REPORTER Production environment has been recently updated with the following functionality:
- Youth Registration functionality, including the creation of family (parent/child) accounts, has been added to REPORTER. Additional improvements to this functionality have been added to the system.
- The Wilson College of Textiles piloted Youth Camp Registration, with initial registrations earlier this week. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your department has an interest in using REPORTER for youth registrations.
- Updated the Protection of Minors compliance form to show save buttons regardless of the form’s status
Related System News: Moodle Outage
- DELTA will be performing Moodle maintenance on Tuesday, May 14th between 8:00am and 5:00pm. Both the Moodle Outreach and Moodle Projects environments will be offline for a period of time during the upgrade. Registrations and completions to/from REPORTER will be interrupted during this time. The REPORTER support team will ensure that registrations and completions attempted during the outage are completed once the service is available. Please anticipate that some users may contact you with concerns about accessing this content if they attempt to use Moodle during the maintenance period.
- You can view the official Sysnews announcement at https://sysnews.ncsu.edu/news/5cd322f7 or contact their support at email@example.com
REPORTER Support Resources
- New Help Documents Available: 1) Bulk Assign (with optional registration)
- Open Help Session information, including a schedule and access links, is available at: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/training/help-sessions/
- Report issues or provide feedback online:
- Have you checked out the REPORTER Quick reference sheet? Take a look at go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources!