REPORTER Highlight: Course Admin Tip Have a course you think a specific person would be interested in? Learn how to Recommend Training!
The REPORTER Production environment has been recently updated with the following functionality:
- Youth Registration functionality, including the creation of family (parent/child) accounts, has been added to REPORTER. Additional improvements to this functionality have been added to the system.
- The Wilson College of Textiles piloted Youth Camp Registration, with initial registrations earlier this month. Please email email@example.com if your department has an interest in using REPORTER for youth registrations.
- Continued work to refine the Protection of Minors compliance form
- Added support for bulk registrations for instances with a cost; registrations are in “Pay Later” status and discount codes are supported.
- Improved column sorting functionality on the Roster tab and added additional reports for Certificate programs
- Compliance Admins can now filter compliance report assignments by assigned user’s due dates (under ‘View Status by Course’)
- Added additional student data to student accounts to allow for better reporting
- Instance – Edit Instance>Roster>View/Export More Detail
- Certificate Programs – View Participants>Reports>Roster>Export More Detail
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect compliance status was showing after a change in attendance
- Corrected an issue with the catalog search when special characters were entered in some search fields
- Fixed the time out issue that supervisors were encountering when viewing compliance assignments
- Added billing reports for Certificate Programs and Youth Programs
- Updated the process for registration cancellations (drops), giving admins an option to perform a bulk drop from the roster tab while editing the instance
- Updated the instance transfer process to be more consistent with registration cancellation process
- Updated course ID setup to only allow special characters that will not affect deeplinks and web services
- Updated the Division/Prefix Calendar deeplink to show all courses by default
- Removed conditional visibility for the instance financials checkbox so that it is always visible when creating/copying/editing an instance to allow users to disable the setting if needed
- Gave Financial Liaison role view access to Youth Activities
REPORTER Support Resources
- New Help Documents Available: 1) Parent Account Quick Guide
- Open Help Session information, including a schedule and access links, is available at: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/training/help-sessions/
- Report issues or provide feedback online:
- Have you checked out the REPORTER Quick reference sheet? Take a look at go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources!