- The REPORTER Production environment was updated with the following functionality
- Fixed an issue preventing creation of new questions
- Fixed an issue preventing users from selecting Pay later as an option when registering on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue causing course catalog results to not return or page correctly
- Restored incomplete data within the transaction details report
Support Resources and Training Updates
- DELTA staff will be performing maintenance on all NC State Moodle environments Monday, August 6th from 9 am to noon. Moodle will be unavailable during this time. (Sysnews announcement) Please anticipate that some users may contact you with concerns about accessing online content connected to REPORTER registrations if they attempt to use Moodle during the maintenance period.
- New support resources are available for course admins working with Moodle; they can be found at: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/help/course-admins
- The REPORTER Team offers multiple self-paced online trainings to review REPORTER topics, including how to use the system as an admin or participant. For information about training or to register, click here.
- Open Help Session schedule, access, and information: https://support.reporter.ncsu.edu/help-sessions/
- Next: Wednesday, August 8th from 10am-11:30am, Add to Calendar
- Report production issues or provide feedback online:
- Additional REPORTER resources: go.ncsu.edu/reporterresources