- The email sent the day after the due date will be an email sent directly to the assignee with a cc: to the supervisor, if the notify supervisor option is enabled (in requirement settings).
- The weekly reminder email will be sent to out of compliance assignees on Mondays.
- This will be one email sent per requirement.
- All assignees will be bcc’d on this email.
- Though the weekly email will not give employees the visual indication that their supervisor was notified, the following information will be included in the email:
- If you are an NC State employee, please note that your Supervisor also received a notification advising them of your compliance status, which they can also monitor directly in REPORTER.
- Requirements with the ‘Notify Supervisor’ option enabled will send a weekly Out of Compliance email notice on Tuesdays.
- This will be one email per requirement to Supervisors letting them know that they have employees who are out of compliance for that requirement.
- The email will provide instructions to look at the compliance report in REPORTER.
- Slideshow PDF, Review of Template Updates — Doc includes:
- Overview + Summary of existing templates that are impacted
- Reviews the templates that won’t change
- Reviews templates whose updates only appear as wording changes
- Reviews functionality change around Out of Compliance emails
- Explains new emails & associated templates
- Slideshow PDF, Templates as they currently exist
- Spreadsheet, Compliance Emails: Daily Events
- Slideshow PDF, Compliance Daily Event Emails – As they will exist after the update
There are two categories that Compliance emails fall under as it relates to when the emails are sent. Emails are either sent:
a). As a result of specific user action in the system.
b). On a specific schedule and depending on requirement settings and assignee compliance status.
Assignment Emails triggered by User Action include:
- Assignment Email: Notification to participant when training is assigned
- Assign & Register Email: Notification sent when a user is assigned and registered for required training during a bulk import
- Unassigned Email: Notification sent to user if their required training assignment is removed
Schedule Emails sent for Required Training:
- Upcoming Due Date email is a warning sent to assigned users that are approaching their due date in either 30, 14, or 1 day(s).
- Due Date Passed Warning is the 1st Out of Compliance Warning sent to assigned users the day after they were due.
- Out of Compliance Warning is a weekly warning to remind assigned users with a status of “Out Of Compliance” that action is still needed for them to be marked “In Compliance”.
- Supervisor Notice – Out of Compliance: Weekly notice to Supervisors to alert them if they have employees who are out of compliance for a requirement.
- Notice to Compliance Contact Weekly notification to inform Compliance Contact if assigned users currently have a status of “Out of Compliance”.